Position Title:Sales Operations Manager,- India
APJC GTM Business Operations is a key business partner for the sales organization. Partnering with sales leadership and sales strategy the team is responsible for operational enablement of sales strategy by providing advisory services, programmatic support, governance and business insights. Critical success factors to enable this include partnering with different operational organizations within Cisco to ensure end-to-end integrated planning and execution. Our priorities are aligned with driving sales growth, improving productivity for sales and operations through process improvement, innovation and automation and overall operational cost optimization.
This role requires the ability to lead and drive collaboration across multiple organizations and interpret and translate sales strategy requirements into operational deliverables.
• Support Transformational strategic sales initiatives through advisory services and programmatic support.
• Provide intelligent business insights derived through reporting and analytics.
• Drive & Support initiatives across Sales Funnel Governance, Select Account Reviews, Sales Productivity, Sales Tools Rollout & Adoption
• Support & execute New Year Fiscal Sales GTM Planning and enablement.
• Implement, manage and support sales policies and governance.
• Support sales adoption, operational readiness, change management, communication and governance aspects of project rollouts
• Identify, capture and monitor appropriate business value and operational metrics to ensure business objectives are met
• Work with cross functional operations teams, global Sales Operations Centers of Excellence and Shared Services to enable key strategic deliverables and ensure quality of service and support to sales stakeholders.
• Provide advisory services through leverage and usage of overall Global Sales Operations Portfolio of services to maximize enable Sales success and enable operational excellence.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
• Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related discipline. An MBA degree is preferred.
Min 9 to 11 years hands on experience in an operational management, sales strategy or sales role.
• Project and program management: Experience supporting projects, including driving requirement gathering and supporting change management and adoption and an ability to identify process & systems improvements & enhancements. Demonstrated track record of project delivery, managing complex change initiatives encompassing business transformation.
• Business Acumen: Ability to digest and synthesize information from multiple sources and make dispassionate assessments of what needs to be done with the business. Business operations background preferably in Sales/Channels or related domains.
• Communications & influence: Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively facilitate and communicate through influence and negotiation at executive and operational levels of the organization to drive change and adoption
• Analytical thinking: Ability to assess and anticipate project impacts and risks to the business and recommend and communicate potential solutions.
• Experience in Microsoft Office applications, with a high-degree of efficiency in Excel.
• A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new processes and procedures
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured sales environment.
• Ability to work as a team player and to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated high-level of maturity and confidentiality.
Desired Skills & Experience
1) The candidate should have experience in a Sales Ops function in one of the top IT Services, Software or hardware organization. We are not looking for pure transaction support (BPO) or technical/software development people.Also not looking at pre-sales or bid-desk support profiles.
2) Within Sales Ops looking for the following –
Sales Tools or Capabilities deployment – such as CRM, ORDER Management, sales mobility, and any other sales tools. Here program management is key – where interactions with sales leadership will definitely help. Plus excellent communication skills.
Funnel/Pipeline/SFDC – salesForce.com management – being able to decipher trends from SFDC data, experience with reports and dashboards and conducting SFDC review with sales
Compensation- knowledge of sales compensation not necessarily design however able to explain the comp structure to sales
Account & Territory coverage – which accounts to target, account segmentation, how-many sales reps are needed – how should the territories be designed.
Apply Now - Resume or CV with Job Post Title
Source: Aaren Jobs
Job description Position Title : Technical Evangelist Location: Mumbai / Gurgaon Role Description As the move towards converged device...
Client Insight Analytics - Digital Marketing & Social Media - Franklin Templeton Investments - MumbaiJob description Job Summary The purpose of the Client Insights (CI) team is to create a competitive advantage for FTI with actionable ...
Job Description The primary responsibilities include: To manage entire gamut of Wireless Network activities for the project rollout and...
Job description The Director of Product Management will evaluate customer needs and technology and market segments to identify strategic...
Job description Asset Management India Operations has a large presence and requires operations leadership/expertise in managing large tea...
Job description Key Responsibilities: Provide technical leadership, career development, and mentoring strategies to the quality team. ...
Job description The PayPal Voice of Customer team builds the latest PayPal products to remove our customers top pain points. As a Softwar...
Job description Position Summary:- The position is the role of a brand communication manager who would play a key role in maintaining ...
Job description Position Summary:- To support Head – Internal Audit in drafting Annual Audit Plan based on Risk Assessment and exe...
Job description Director Technology is technically responsible for multiple systems or a single large/complex system as assigned - for sp...