We urgently require a General Manager for the Novotel Kolkata. The hotel is located strategically between Salt Lake Sector 5 and New Town, Rajarhat (the upcoming commercial, IT and residential hub of Kolkata) and is 10 minutes away from the Airport. Designed by the acclaimed hotel architect SODA, Novotel Kolkata offers 300 rooms and 49 service apartments, multiple F&B outlets, a spa, a swimming pool and a health club. With its extensive meeting and conferencing spaces, the hotel would be positioned as the apex MICE destination for the Eastern region of the country.
The position will be responsible to:
•Achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while exceeding financial goals
• Carry and support the business, deploy the operational strategy, ensure the good implementation of the brand policy by
coordinating actions and making adequate decisions, transmit and make alive the management policy in order to reach the
fixed quantitative and qualitative results
• Develop, recommend, implement and manage the hotel’s annual and long term operations, sales and marketing, capital,
revenue, expense and profit goals to meet/exceed owner and corporate management expectations
• Ensure the Quality (Hard & Soft) is delivered consistently by the team as per brands standards •
• Own and manage the relationship with the owner
• Ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and developing of team members
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 15 years experence in hotels operations,
• Should have been GM for at least 5 years including that of a 300+ rooms luxury or first class business hotel in Tier 1 Cities
• Core experience in Rooms Division but strong background in innovative F and B concepts and large banqueting as well
• Prior experience in opening & in launching a new hotel in the market thereby posesssing relevant project experience
• A financial astute person with proven track record in making hotel operation profitable
• Advanced Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Revenue Management Skills
• Able to grow and develop people within the network and be an outstanding team builder
• Excellent relationship building skills & ability to deal with owners •
Apply Now - Resume or CV with Job Post Title
Source: Aaren Jobs
Job Description Take ownership of client engagements in respect of their Finance, Accounts and Payroll outsourcing needs Ensure operat...
Job Description In the role of Director Program, this individual will be responsible for leading development of Strategic Software?s on Pow...
Job Description Effectively collaborates cross-functionally assigned region and between peers Encourages people to expose problems and sta...
Job Description Your role will be to champion organization-wide knowledge sharing, capturing, adaptive curation and fast distribution of bo...
Job Description The Director of Sales Operations and Strategy must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, analytical, detail-oriente...
Job Description Primary Responsibilities - Ensuring that surveillance is effectively reviewed while delivering a high quality work product...
Job Description As a key member of the Flipkart Brands Ads Group you will be working on building and leading market a suite of extremely ex...
Job Description Oracle Primavera Global Business Unit is the industry leader providing one-stop project portfolio management solutions for ...
Job Description Primary Duties Include Leadership - Build and lead a cross-functional team responsible for maintaining customer-facing and...
Job Description Support business in their decision making needs (Operational/ Strategic) by providing insights from Data. As Lead, will de...