We urgently require a General Manager for the Novotel Kolkata. The hotel is located strategically between Salt Lake Sector 5 and New Town, Rajarhat (the upcoming commercial, IT and residential hub of Kolkata) and is 10 minutes away from the Airport. Designed by the acclaimed hotel architect SODA, Novotel Kolkata offers 300 rooms and 49 service apartments, multiple F&B outlets, a spa, a swimming pool and a health club. With its extensive meeting and conferencing spaces, the hotel would be positioned as the apex MICE destination for the Eastern region of the country.
The position will be responsible to:
•Achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while exceeding financial goals
• Carry and support the business, deploy the operational strategy, ensure the good implementation of the brand policy by
coordinating actions and making adequate decisions, transmit and make alive the management policy in order to reach the
fixed quantitative and qualitative results
• Develop, recommend, implement and manage the hotel’s annual and long term operations, sales and marketing, capital,
revenue, expense and profit goals to meet/exceed owner and corporate management expectations
• Ensure the Quality (Hard & Soft) is delivered consistently by the team as per brands standards •
• Own and manage the relationship with the owner
• Ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and developing of team members
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 15 years experence in hotels operations,
• Should have been GM for at least 5 years including that of a 300+ rooms luxury or first class business hotel in Tier 1 Cities
• Core experience in Rooms Division but strong background in innovative F and B concepts and large banqueting as well
• Prior experience in opening & in launching a new hotel in the market thereby posesssing relevant project experience
• A financial astute person with proven track record in making hotel operation profitable
• Advanced Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Revenue Management Skills
• Able to grow and develop people within the network and be an outstanding team builder
• Excellent relationship building skills & ability to deal with owners •
Apply Now - Resume or CV with Job Post Title
Source: Aaren Jobs
Job Description Role Purpose This position is a senior role focused on defining and manages large, complex programs and will work with sen...
Job Description To support the growth of Alcatel-Lucent’s Video business unit, this open position is for a Business Development Director to...
Job Description The Director of Digital Marketing Services is responsible for developing integrated marketing services covering brand, digi...
Job Description Create a best in class collections operations center through ownership and accountability Accountable for the overall mana...
Job Description This position is responsible for executing several strategic and complex projects at Cvent India, e.g. business process aut...
Job Description Functions as the strategic business leader of the Sales and Marketing Department for several properties within a market. Re...
Job Description The Director of Marketing will own the company’s aggressive growth targets and develop the strategies to meet them. The Dir...
Job Description Ekart is the supply chain arm of Flipkart which runs the warehousing and logistics operations for Flipkart and other group ...
Job Description This key leadership role will directly impact the growth trajectory of one of the most disruptive and fastest growing busin...
Job Description The Director, Strengthening Human Resource Management will be responsible for the following tasks: Provide leadership and ...