We urgently require a General Manager for the Novotel Kolkata. The hotel is located strategically between Salt Lake Sector 5 and New Town, Rajarhat (the upcoming commercial, IT and residential hub of Kolkata) and is 10 minutes away from the Airport. Designed by the acclaimed hotel architect SODA, Novotel Kolkata offers 300 rooms and 49 service apartments, multiple F&B outlets, a spa, a swimming pool and a health club. With its extensive meeting and conferencing spaces, the hotel would be positioned as the apex MICE destination for the Eastern region of the country.
The position will be responsible to:
•Achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while exceeding financial goals
• Carry and support the business, deploy the operational strategy, ensure the good implementation of the brand policy by
coordinating actions and making adequate decisions, transmit and make alive the management policy in order to reach the
fixed quantitative and qualitative results
• Develop, recommend, implement and manage the hotel’s annual and long term operations, sales and marketing, capital,
revenue, expense and profit goals to meet/exceed owner and corporate management expectations
• Ensure the Quality (Hard & Soft) is delivered consistently by the team as per brands standards •
• Own and manage the relationship with the owner
• Ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and developing of team members
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 15 years experence in hotels operations,
• Should have been GM for at least 5 years including that of a 300+ rooms luxury or first class business hotel in Tier 1 Cities
• Core experience in Rooms Division but strong background in innovative F and B concepts and large banqueting as well
• Prior experience in opening & in launching a new hotel in the market thereby posesssing relevant project experience
• A financial astute person with proven track record in making hotel operation profitable
• Advanced Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Revenue Management Skills
• Able to grow and develop people within the network and be an outstanding team builder
• Excellent relationship building skills & ability to deal with owners •
Apply Now - Resume or CV with Job Post Title
Source: Aaren Jobs
Job description Asset Management India Operations has a large presence and requires operations leadership/expertise in managing large tea...
Job Description The primary responsibilities include: To manage entire gamut of Wireless Network activities for the project rollout and...
Job description Overall Job Purpose This is a significant role within Sourcing where the role holder will be accountable for developmen...
Job description Primary Responsibilities The candidate will: · Develop the foundation for the Analytic Center, a scalable platform desi...
Job description A proven track record of aggressive selling into US technology companies Build strong bridge with delivery/engg team to ...
Job description Opportunity: Altisource’s Data and Business Intelligence business unit is a new organization created from Altisource’s c...
Job Description Major Areas of Responsibilities Developing an integrated CSR and Affirmative Action Plan- strategy approach, decision-m...
Job Description Project Management: ü Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring and controlling onsite/offshore technical deliv...
Job description Responsible for implementing IaaS/PaaS in a private cloud environment for large software development community in STS. R...
Job description We have an exciting opportunity at Cvent for the position of Director Product Development for Cvent India. This position ...