We urgently require a General Manager for the Novotel Kolkata. The hotel is located strategically between Salt Lake Sector 5 and New Town, Rajarhat (the upcoming commercial, IT and residential hub of Kolkata) and is 10 minutes away from the Airport. Designed by the acclaimed hotel architect SODA, Novotel Kolkata offers 300 rooms and 49 service apartments, multiple F&B outlets, a spa, a swimming pool and a health club. With its extensive meeting and conferencing spaces, the hotel would be positioned as the apex MICE destination for the Eastern region of the country.
The position will be responsible to:
•Achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while exceeding financial goals
• Carry and support the business, deploy the operational strategy, ensure the good implementation of the brand policy by
coordinating actions and making adequate decisions, transmit and make alive the management policy in order to reach the
fixed quantitative and qualitative results
• Develop, recommend, implement and manage the hotel’s annual and long term operations, sales and marketing, capital,
revenue, expense and profit goals to meet/exceed owner and corporate management expectations
• Ensure the Quality (Hard & Soft) is delivered consistently by the team as per brands standards •
• Own and manage the relationship with the owner
• Ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and developing of team members
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 15 years experence in hotels operations,
• Should have been GM for at least 5 years including that of a 300+ rooms luxury or first class business hotel in Tier 1 Cities
• Core experience in Rooms Division but strong background in innovative F and B concepts and large banqueting as well
• Prior experience in opening & in launching a new hotel in the market thereby posesssing relevant project experience
• A financial astute person with proven track record in making hotel operation profitable
• Advanced Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Revenue Management Skills
• Able to grow and develop people within the network and be an outstanding team builder
• Excellent relationship building skills & ability to deal with owners •
Apply Now - Resume or CV with Job Post Title
Source: Aaren Jobs
Job Description Director \- Alliance Partners Location: Mumbai VMware is building out a world\-class Strategic Alliance organization tha...
Job description • Lead, coach and develop Team Leaders/Managers (Band 30 and Band35s) • Develop and maintain strong relationships with bu...
Job description POSITION OVERVIEW The Director Delivery group is a senior leader with responsibility for managing the rapidly growing In...
Job description Key Accountabilities Sharpen the Brand's positioning/ perception, while strengthening its connection to athletes, c...
Job description Role Description Develop solution architecture for complex business systems for FIMT Guide/Develop, communicate and ove...
Job Description The U.S. Regulatory Reporting team delivers Bank Holding Company regulatory filings in accordance with the Federal Reserv...
Job Description • Lead, coach and develop Team Leaders/Managers (Band 30 and Band35s) • Develop and maintain strong relationships with ...
Job description The Sales & Support Operations team based in India supports all the activities of Returns Management, Refurbishing Op...
Job description As Director of Finance, you will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, repo...
Job description Programme Director – Research, Media and Advocacy | Location: Bengaluru, IndiaAmnesty International is a Nobel Peace Priz...