We urgently require a General Manager for the Novotel Kolkata. The hotel is located strategically between Salt Lake Sector 5 and New Town, Rajarhat (the upcoming commercial, IT and residential hub of Kolkata) and is 10 minutes away from the Airport. Designed by the acclaimed hotel architect SODA, Novotel Kolkata offers 300 rooms and 49 service apartments, multiple F&B outlets, a spa, a swimming pool and a health club. With its extensive meeting and conferencing spaces, the hotel would be positioned as the apex MICE destination for the Eastern region of the country.
The position will be responsible to:
•Achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while exceeding financial goals
• Carry and support the business, deploy the operational strategy, ensure the good implementation of the brand policy by
coordinating actions and making adequate decisions, transmit and make alive the management policy in order to reach the
fixed quantitative and qualitative results
• Develop, recommend, implement and manage the hotel’s annual and long term operations, sales and marketing, capital,
revenue, expense and profit goals to meet/exceed owner and corporate management expectations
• Ensure the Quality (Hard & Soft) is delivered consistently by the team as per brands standards •
• Own and manage the relationship with the owner
• Ensure appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counseling and developing of team members
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 15 years experence in hotels operations,
• Should have been GM for at least 5 years including that of a 300+ rooms luxury or first class business hotel in Tier 1 Cities
• Core experience in Rooms Division but strong background in innovative F and B concepts and large banqueting as well
• Prior experience in opening & in launching a new hotel in the market thereby posesssing relevant project experience
• A financial astute person with proven track record in making hotel operation profitable
• Advanced Sales, Marketing, Distribution and Revenue Management Skills
• Able to grow and develop people within the network and be an outstanding team builder
• Excellent relationship building skills & ability to deal with owners •
Apply Now - Resume or CV with Job Post Title
Source: Aaren Jobs
Job description Senior Director – will have end to end responsibility for leading FITG including Service Delivery, Customer Satisfaction,...
Job Description The primary responsibilities include: To manage entire gamut of Wireless Network activities for the project rollout and...
Job description Role : Director - Real Estate Network Design and Projects function has mandate to own the supply chain network i.e. Ful...
Job description Effectively generate leads from cross departments and ability to identify and convert into potential business. Proven ne...
Job description This is a Director position in Controllership function, reporting to the Vice President-Controllership. The position is r...
Job description Responsibilities Member of the regional leadership team providing strategy and tasks to achieve regional goals Assist ...
Job Description The Global Dell Outlet team is the face of Dell, Inc. in the secondary market. It primarily engages in Remarketing of De...
Job description Asset Management India Operations has a large presence and requires operations leadership/expertise in managing large tea...
Job description Role We are seeking an experienced professional to drive all forms of Content, PR outreach & Social media strategy ...
Job description Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a...